- Protect yourself and your footwear by wearing a pair of NEOS Food Services Steel Toe Overshoes to work. This style of NEOS is non-insulated and fits snugly over your shoe or boot. It has a special steel toe option for added protection. These NEOS Processing Overshoes offer mid leg protection with a heavy duty .8 mm Thermo-Plastic upper easily sanitized and is 100% waterproof. This makes them perfect for slaughterhouses, meat and fish processing plants as well as food manufacturing and industry. These NEOS have a polyurethane outsole with an open tread design and are lightweight to prevent foot and leg fatigue while at work. They have a unique strap system which provides a secure fit to prevent boot from slipping They also have a wide, easily opened gusset providing ease in putting on or taking off overshoes.
- - Heavy duty .8 mm thermo-plastic upper
- 100% waterproof
- 13" height
- Polyurethane outsole with open tread design
- Steel toe
- Easy to wash and sanitization
- Durable and lightweight
- Easy on & off with wide gusset
- Blue colour
- 0.5 lbs weight
- Adjustable strap system for secure fit around footwear
- Comes in sizes XS to 3XL
- Optional 10mm removable EVA insole adds comfort (sold separately)
Please Note: If you are going to wear your NEOS over a work or combat boot, you NEED to go a size up from our chart.
Please measure your boots and refer to this size chart.
||Maximum 27 cm
||Maximum 28 cm
||Maximum 30 cm
||Maximum 32 cm
||Maximum 34 cm
||Maximum 35 cm